In order to join our magical world there are a few simple steps that you need to take. Below is the step-by-step process and feel free to call or email us as we are here to answer any questions you might have.
- Adult Member – 16 Years and above.
- Youth Member – 12-15 Years. (See notes below).
- Attend three club meetings. This is so we can get to know each other.
- You need to be nominated and seconded by two members for your application to be valid.
- Attend a VERY friendly “audition”. You will be asked to perform 3 magical effects at one of our meetings. This is to show that you have an interest in magic and have done a little bit of studying / rehearsing.
- The club will take a vote on the acceptance of your application.
- If accepted, you will be asked to take a formal oath to protect our magical secrets.
- Pay a once only joining fee ($55.00 – Adult, $25.00 – Youth) and the annual fee ($45.00 – Adult, $25.00 – Youth) to The Treasurer.
- You will be issued with an official West Australian Society of Magician’s name badge together with a membership pack.
- The fun will begin… 🙂
For a membership application please – Contact Us
Youth Membership– Youths are welcome but need to contact – Andrew Gill – 0439955725 – Andrew.email@example.com
Note: A parent / guardian is required to be present with youths.